Monday, April 26, 2010

Listen to My Webinar

On April 15, I gave a webinar to the American Chemical Society. For an hour and a half I spoke about changes in H-1Bs, green cards via extraordinary ability, outstanding researchers and professors, and national interest waivers, in addition to labor certifications. I also answered questions. To listen to my talk go to http://boilthisdown.org/?p=1625.

Here are some of the listeners’ comments:

--“Mr. Lawler is a very knowledgeable lawyer and excellent speaker. Many thanks for an excellent webinar. Linda… Ph.D.”

--“Very good webinar. Big thanks to Martin! I would like to see more webinars like this.”

--“This is a good seminar. I wish something like this had been presented a couple of years earlier, so I could have prepared my immigration case and improved my CV. Thanks.”

--“Thanks, it’s a great topic and very helpful, at least as I feel, to the foreign researcher community striving in USA for existence. Please have such webinars from time to time.”

--“Thanks a lot for set up this webinar. It is very informative!”


--“More time for discussions are needed. It’s really useful webinar.”

--“It was very informative and useful. Thank you.”

--“I want to thank everybody for that very informative seminar.”

--“I found the webinar very informative.”

--“I am glad I listened. Very informative.”

I am pleased to speak to other groups.

Martin

No comments: